The Olde North Chapel
Wedding chapel with banquet hall. Historical church building, circa 1866-1868. Operated as a wedding chapel for the previous 25 years. Seats 250. Original stained glass windows, barrel ceiling, organ pipes, hand carved pews, Austrian Chrystal chandeliers. Choice of brass arch, candelabras and pew candles or black garden arch, Lamps and pew lanters. With or without chapel flowers and trees. Wedding music on CD. Bridal dressing suite, groomsmen waiting room, officiant available. Banquet Hall seats 120 for dinner. Lighted punch bowl fountain, tables, chairs, linens available. Dance floor with disco ball. Full service kitchen attached.