Everyone loves to visit a newborn baby and check in with mom to see how she’s doing post-pregnancy. For first time moms, in particular, having the new baby at home can be a big adjustment so just being there can be a real help. However, the best guests don’t come empty handed!
If you plan to visit a new mom and her bundle of joy, here are some things you could bring that she’ll definitely appreciate:
- Boppy® ComfyFit® Baby Carrier: Consider gifting mom with a necessity — a baby carrier! Boppy® offers a simple, trendy baby carrier made from soft fabric and spandex. It's the perfect gift for all on-the-go moms! It’s soft, stylish, and oh-so-cute.
- Prepared Meals: Moms with a new baby at home have their hands full, especially in the first few weeks. Prepared meals that moms can simply warm up as needed help tremendously. If you’re not excited about cooking, you can pick up takeout to bring over.
- Boppy® Shopping Cart Cover: The Boppy® Shopping Cart Cover is perfect for on-the-go moms! Your baby will be safe and protected from messes in the Boppy Luxe Shopping Cart and Restaurant High Chair Cover while you are out and about.
- Bibs and Burp Cloths: It’s amazing how much babies spit up and drool. No matter how many bibs and burp clothes they have, it’s probably not enough. No amount of laundry will keep up with the need for fresh, clean burp cloths.
- Stylish Nursing Scarf: New moms will appreciate this functional and fashionable breastfeeding accessory. We love this infinity style nursing scarf from Boppy®, perfect for the mom-on-the-go.
Make your visit with mom and baby special. By bringing something thoughtful, you’ll show the family how much you care about their new arrival!
If you plan to host an upcoming baby shower, check out these adorable, free baby shower online invitations brought to you by Boppy®!