Easter Table Decorations
With Easter comes the arrival of spring perennials, warmer, longer days and the anticipation of summer. Use these inspirations as part of your Easter table decorations for your Easter celebration this year. Bring family and friends together for a yummy Easter brunch or early dinner and set an Easter table setting full of color and texture. Use fresh flowers, a combination of pastel colors and your best table setting for elegant Easter table decor.
Here are some great Easter table ideas to try this year:
- Use a variety of vases in all different sizes to make a centerpiece for your table. Fill with fresh tulips or iris.
- Build a terrarium with mosses, ferns and pebbles from your garden. Decorate with plastic robins' eggs, pastel grasses and faux birds. Place in the center of the table for everyone to look at during the meal.
- Use a side table or beverage cart to set up a bar. Put out all the mixings for a refreshing spring cocktail and make sure there are lots of fresh fruit garnishes.
- Make a spring pennant garland out of triangles of burlap and felt letters. Hang across the dining table.
- Organize an Easter egg hunt for the kids and the adults and focus all the party decorations on the pastel colors of Easter eggs. Mix and match yellow, pink, blue, green and purple for a springtime effect.
If time is an issue, just use tree branches as your Easter table decoration. Display them in vases or glass bottles on the table and hang Easter egg shells from the branches.
Enjoy the holiday, the time with friends and family and treat yourself on all the goodies the Easter bunny has left for you.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now